Subject: IETF73 6man Minutes

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:30:18 -0800

The minutes for the 6man session at IETF73 are available at:

   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6man/minutes

Many thanks to Karen O'Donoghue and Ed Jankiewicz for preparing the  
minutes.

Please review and send comments to the chairs.

Bob & Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:59:46 -0800

The URL that goes directly to the IETF73 6man minutes is:

   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6man/minutes?item=minutes73.html

Bob

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:37:54 +1300

Thanks for these excellent minutes. A good summary in connected
sentences is much more useful that the partial transcripts that
many WGs produce.

   Brian