Subject: [IPORPR] IPoRPR draft revision

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:33:58 -0500

Folks, 

An updated draft of the IPoRPR basic mapping is attached.  The changes
are mostly editorial based on comments from IEEE 802.17.  The most
significant changes are to the RPR nomenclature in Tables 2 & 3.

This version will not be in the Internet Draft archives until after the
IETF meeting. 

Also, note that the primary review mechanism is to submit comments to
the IETF IPoRPR mailing list -- and you must be a member to post (and
get past the spam filter :-).

There is currently no plan for an IPoRPR WG meeting at IETF 64 in
Vancouver.  

However, there is agenda time at the IEEE 802.17 meeting in Vancouver
next week to discuss this draft.  

Cheers, 
Glenn 

PS.  The drafts are posted here as well:
http://standards.nortel.com/iporpr
_______________________________________________
IPORPR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iporpr