Subject: [IPP] I've uploaded v25 of JPS2 for IPP WG meeting, April 19

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 01:14:12 -0700

I've uploaded v25 of JPS2 for IPP WG meeting, April 19:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v25-20100418-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v25-20100418-rev.doc

The change log is:

1.       Table 3 - Legal job state transitions for Cancel-Jobs and
Cancel-My-Jobs operations, Section 5.1.2 Cancel-Jobs Response, and Section
5.2.2 Cancel-My-Jobs Response: Removed Rule 2 so that there are no errors
conditions, only 'successful-ok' and
'successful-ok-ignored-or-substituted-attributes'

2.       Section 7.1 Additional attributes for use with the Hold-Job
operation: Added new section.

3.       Section 7.2 Additional attributes for use with the
Set-Job-Attributes operation:  Added new section.

4.       Section 8.4 job-delay-output-until (type3 keyword | name(MAX)):
Removed the 'job-delay-output-until-suspended' value for
"job-state-reasons".

5.       Section 8.4 job-delay-output-until (type3 keyword | name(MAX)):
Added that the Printer MAY add 'job-queued' "job-state-reasons" value when
the time period does arrive

6.       Section 8.5 job-delay-output-until-time (dateTime) Removed the
'job-delay-output-until-suspended' value for "job-state-reasons".

7.       Section 8.5 job-delay-output-until-time (dateTime) Added that the
Printer MAY add 'job-queued' "job-state-reasons" value when the time period
does arrive

8.       Figure 4 - Time Sequence Diagram for 1 Hold, 2 Delay Output, and 4
normal Jobs: Fixed arrows, added job numbers for Complete state, and added
OPTIONAL "job-state-reasons" values: 'job-queued-for-marker' and
'job-queued'.

Tom

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp