Subject: [Pwg-Announce] PWG IPP JPS2 Formal Vote (1-30 October 2010)

From: "Paul Tykodi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:46:56 -0400

Greetings:

This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
PWG IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (JPS2), which is located at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-20100927.pdf

The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located in
the directory:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/

in the file:

  ippjps2-last-call-comment-resolution-20100926.txt

VOTING PERIOD:  This Formal Vote will start today on Friday 1 October 2010 
and will end at 10pm (US Pacific Time) on Saturday 30 October 2010.

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.

PWG Privacy Policy:  Your vote is confidential and will not be disclosed 
by PWG officers or document editors.

HOW TO VOTE: Send email with *exactly* the following subject line format:

IPP JPS2 Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>

Example: IPP JPS2 Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes

Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a
description of the *technical* changes required to turn the "No" vote into 
a "Yes" vote - otherwise such a "No" vote will NOT be counted.  All "No"
votes MUST NOT contain *editorial* comments, per the PWG Process/3.0.

Any "Yes" vote MAY contain "editorial" comments but MUST NOT contain any
*technical* comments, per the PWG Process/3.0.

Please send your vote to *all* of the following email addresses (replacing
"dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

msweet"at"apple"dot"com (Mike Sweet, PWG Chair)

ptykodi"at"tykodi"dot"com (Paul Tykodi, PWG Secretary) 

blueroofmusic"at"gmail"dot"com (Ira McDonald, IPP WG Co-Chair)

tom"dot"hastings"at"verizon"dot"net (Tom Hastings, IPP JPS2 Editor)

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce
(to preserve the confidentiality of your vote).

Note:
(1) This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement. The 2010 PWG Membership Agreement calls out both
of these documents and the links are provided below.

(2) To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2010 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.

The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-ip-policy.pdf

Regards,
Paul Tykodi (PWG Secretary)

------------------------------------
Tykodi Consulting Services LLC
Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant
[email-masked]
tel: (603) 343-1820
mobile: (603) 866-0712
------------------------------------

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce