Subject: [IPP] MFD teleconference Thursday 9/9 at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST)

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 06:58:18 -0700

There will be an MFD conference call at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST)
Thursday September 9.  Below is the proposed agenda

The meeting is held in accord with the PWG Intellectual Property Policy.

teleconference:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 

Attendee access code: (by request only, please contact me if you do not
have it)

Live Meeting:

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG-MFD&role=attend&pw=Let
MeIn>

 

Agenda:

1. Identify Minute Taker

2. Approval of minutes from last meeting

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20100902.pdf>   

3. Agenda bashing 

4. Discuss Power elements in schema  (See below)

5. Discuss JobOriginatingUserAuthenticationInfo element in schema  

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_ImagingJobStatusType.html
#LinkC20> 

6. Next steps 

 

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

The power abstract group collects together all the power related
elements.  This is a convenience class that is never instantiated but is
useful for looking at all the power elements.  It can be browsed at 

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_Power.html#Link514> 

The power extensions to the System object can be viewed at:

System Capabilities: 

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_SystemCapabilities.html#L
ink3> 

System Description:

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_SystemDescription.html#Li
nk1B6> 

System Status:

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_SystemStatus.html#Link1BE

The power extensions to the Subunits objects have been made to the base
classes for description and status.  They are inherited by all subunits.
Included below is a link to the Marker Subunit so you can see how the
inherited classes are used in an actual subunit.

Subunits Description: 

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_SubunitDescription.html#L
ink25F> 

Subunit Status:

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_SubunitStatus.html#Link26
5> 

Marker Subunit:

<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSmRev1-107_Marker.html#Link2B7> 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp