Subject: [IPP] I've posted v32 of Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (JPS2) - for today's IPP telecon

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:35:38 -0700

I've posted v32 of Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (JPS2) at::

I've asked Pete Zehler to replace the .pdf files with ones that make hot
links.  He'll announce when that is done:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ippjobprinterext10-v32-2010-09-12-chan
ge-tracked.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ippjobprinterext10-v32-2010-09-12-chan
ge-tracked.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ippjobprinterext10-v32-2010-09-12-chan
ges-accepted.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ippjobprinterext10-v32-2010-09-12-chan
ges-accepted.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ippjobprinterext10-v32-2010-09-12.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/lcrc-ippjobprinterext10-v32-2010-09-12.pdf

Here is the change log:

18.1  13 September (v32) - Stable Version: Edited comments from the F2F held
August 5, 2010.

>From the minutes of the 2010-08-05 f2f minutes:

d. Add subsections to 8.2 for attributes

Make like 8.1.

e. Should make job-creation-attributes-supported REQUIRED for IPP/2.2 and
and IPP

Everywhere and RECOMMENDED for IPP/2.0 and IPP/2.1

No change to JPS2, leave as OPTIONAL.

f. Should we add filters for media-col-database?

Add a new operation attribute as input to Get-Printer-Attributes, but wait
for some other spec, not JPS2.

g. Table 15 has a different format than other tables in spec?

Make all keywords lists be table, but without heading and no conformance
column.

h. Section 12.1, item 7 doesn't have "if Purge-Jobs supported (section 6.4)"

i. Section 12.5: first sentence refers to job-save-disposition instead of
proof-print

(which should be the REQUIRED proof-print attribute)

j. Include forward references to section 12.5 for all proof-print stuff.

k. Update affiliations in section 17 for other participants (no affiliation
for Lee)

Tom

 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp