Subject: Greetings ,

From: James Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 04:56:04 -0700

My Greetings to you,

My names are James Morgan. I sent you this letter some time ago but I'm not
sure if you got it, I am contacting you in respect of my late client, a
national of your country who shares the same surname with you who died of
heart attack He deposited US$,10,500.000. here in my country and he died
without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child
who seemed to be your relative.

Could you diligently come up for this claim, I will be glad to present you
to the bank as his next of kin so that the proceeds of his fund will be
done in your name. I am his personal lawyer and will give you all the
necessary assistance to achieve this claim.

But if you are not interested do not bother to respond back and Please
treat this information as confidential.

Please  I need your urgent response for more details.

Waiting

Regards
James Morgan Esq.