Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP WG Charter Stable draft (9 March 2021)

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 12:32:10 -0500

Hi,

I just posted a Stable draft of the IPP WG Charter based on the PWG Call
for Objections ended on 26 February 2021 and discussed at the IPP WG
call on 25 February 2021:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20210309.pdf

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20210309-rev.pdf

This draft is ready for IPP WG review and PWG Call for Objections.

Cheers,
- Ira

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Log:

Line 97-98 - added IPP Direct as potential project

Line 100-102 - added IPP Cloud Scan as potential project

Line 137 - changed Charter Stable draft milestone to "Q1 2021"

Line 138 - changed Charter PWG Approved milestone to "Q2 2021"
(to allow for second PWG Call for Objections cycle)

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp