Subject: [IPP] Schedule: Upcoming IPP WG calls in July and August

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 11:51:59 -0400

Hi,

We will have the following IPP WG calls this at our usual time (3pm EDT) on
Thursdays:

15 July - regular IPP WG call - document reviews
22 July - extra IPP WG call - document reviews
29 July - regular IPP WG call - IPP WG draft slides for August PWG F2F

12 August - regular IPP WG call - IPP WG final slides for August PWG F2F
17-19 August - IPP WG sessions - August PWG F2F
26 August - regular IPP WG call - tentative (might be canceled)

Cheers,

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp