Subject: [IPP] CANCELED: IPP WG call on 08/26/21

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:36:49 -0400

Hi,

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:38:36 -0400

Hi,

Oops - hit Send too soon.

Our next regular IPP WG call will be on the regular cadence on 09/09/21
(yes, we know that's later in the week of the US Labor Day holiday).

Cheers,
- Ira