Subject: [IPP] Minutes posted from today's IPP meeting

From: Michael Sweet via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:05:43 -0400

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's IPP WG conference call to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20211007.pdf

Our next conference call is on October 21, 2021 at 3pm ET.

________________________
Michael Sweet

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 16:08:32 -0400

Hi Mike and Smith,

Thanks.  Note that at our next IPP call we'll do slides review for the IPP
WG sessions
at the PWG Virtual F2F in November 2021 (no document reviews).

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*