Subject: EBRD Electronic Financing System ay86

From: Mike Redder | EBRD Financing <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Oct 2021 23:38:16 +0000

European Bank for Reconstruction & Development,
One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN, UK.
Date: 10/30/2021 11:37:45 p.m.

Dear Representative,

This message is forwarded to you from The European Bank For 
Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) Electronic System for 
2021/2022 International Regional Representatives (IRR) for the 
Covid-19 Grant Financing Program. This program is aimed at 
helping businesses with humanitarian support during this economic 
meltdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

EBRD is sending you this message as a selection process of IRR to 
serve as a representative and receive the grant sum of 
£19.700.000,00 as our support for start up business/project in 
your region or community for relief during this COVID-19 
pandemic.

As you receive this email you are requested to reply ASAP. All 
further details and procedures will be presented to you upon your 
acceptance.

NOTE: Selected EBRD Representatives must not be less than 35 
years old and must have a valid National ID, Passport or work 
permit.

Stay Safe!

Regards,
Mike Redder,
Program Coordinator.

This notice is specifically for ietfarch-ipp-
[email-masked]