Subject: New Order Inquiries

From: Atina Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:49:41 +0200

Greetings Dear,

We received following inquiries

Please find the Order Inquiries as per attached file.

Note: William Chui will send the shipping instruction soon.

Order Inquiries.xlsx(270KB)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Atina Wu/ Team Leader

SMC Automation China Co.,Ltd.
Industrial Zone,Daitou Town,Liyang City,Jiangsu Province,China.
Direct Dial : +8651987366198
Fax : +8651987360738
Switch Board : +8613915858063
Email: [email-masked]
Website: www.smc.com.cn [1]

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are 
intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally 
privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message 
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for 
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of 
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by 
replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.smc.com.cn