Subject: Cooperation in future "Continuous Emission Monitoring" projects

From: Aqsa Qasim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 12:50:30 +0000

Dear Madam / Sir,

Since 1984, Globoil has started to provide water desalination, 
wastewater treatment, services and systems to a wide variety of Oil & 
Gas clients across Egypt. As a market leader with strong experience in 
the Oil & Gas field, together with highly qualified technical staff, 
allows it to guarantee their clients first class services at every 
juncture of the project.

During the previous year, Globoil has started to participate in the 
Continuous Emission Monitoring tenders and have already won it´s 1st 
project. The project is going on now, but in order to insure and 
maintain Globoil their high performance and competence, we would like to 
check, if you are willing / able to participate with Globoil in the 
tenders in one or all the following activities

  	* Provide us with the full system (Turn-key)
  	* Provide us with the analyzers / other equipment
  	* Provide us with the system integration

In order to allow you to have a better view of the possible coming 
projects, we have attached the scope of the current on-going project for 
your review and evaluation.

It will be our pleasure if you would have a look on this scope and 
advise, if you would like / able to participate with Globoil in the 
coming projects.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort and looking forward for 
your feedback ASAP.

In case you have further clarifications, please don´t hesitate to 
contact me

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Aqsa Qasim

Global Oilfield Exploration & Production Services S.A.E.

Mobile: +49 (0) 176 750 42 570

P Before printing this email, please consider the environment.

This e-mail contains confidential and/or legally protected information. 
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please inform the sender 
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, as well 
as any unauthorized transmission of information in whole or in part of 
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte 
Informationen. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, 
informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. 
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail oder 
Teile davon ist nicht gestattet.

<الدليل الإرشادي لحساب الانبعاثات نهائي.pdf>