Subject: [IPP] Stable draft of IPP Finishings 3.0 posted for review

From: ISTO-PWG Internet Printing Protocol workgroup discussion forum via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 22:44:02 +0000

Greetings,

I've posted a Stable draft of IPP Finishings 3.0 for review. It is here:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207.pdf>
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207.docx <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207.docx>
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207-rev.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207-rev.pdf>
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207-rev.docx <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20220207-rev.docx>

Changes include:

Updated section 6.9 to make it clear that variants of finishings operations that don't vary according to media size ("media-size" or "media-size-name") can be collapsed into a single collection, leveraging text from PWG 5100.7-2019 page 43; and
Updated copyright dates to 2022.

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp