Subject: [IPP] Updated IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certification Tools Update 4 posted

From: Michael Sweet via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 10:39:06 -0400

All,

I have posted another beta of the IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certification Tools Update 4 to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20220526-macos.zip
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20220526-rhel.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20220526-ubuntu.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20220526-windows.msi

This beta contains the following additional changes from the 20220429 release:

- Changed the I-20 prompt to insert media (Issue #88)
- Fixed the "media-col-database" and "media-col-ready" tests to allow rangeOfInteger values for the "x-dimension" and "y-dimension" member attributes which are needed for roll feed and custom media support.
- Fixed another issue with reporting finishing options from `ippevesubmit`.

The plan is to approve and publish these tools no earlier than June 10th, with at least two PWG members reporting that the tools function properly.

________________________
Michael Sweet

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp