Subject: [IPP] CHANGE: Bi-Weekly IPP and IDS call cycles

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 09:30:08 -0400

Hi,

Due to a number of schedule conflicts for chairs and editors:

We will have our regular IPP WG call next week on Thursday June 2nd.

But after that we will permanently shift a week out, so that our next IPP
WG calls will be Thursday June 23rd, July 7th, etc.

And the regular IDS calls will also shift one week out, so there will be an
IDS WG call on May 26th this week and then June 16th, June 30th, etc.

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp