Subject: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting, March 4th, 2020

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 07:19:22 +0200

Hi,

The next IOAM virtual meeting will be on the 4th of March at 07:00 UTC.

The main topic on the agenda is open issues from WG last call of the data
draft.

Webex details (ietf.webex.com) are as follows:

Meeting number (access code): 646 487 538
Meeting password: y2JXZa3H

Cheers,
Tal.

---

From: Shwetha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 16:45:48 +0530

If we have time we could also discuss the recently published draft:

<IPPM>

We just uploaded a new draft which discusses different approaches for
encapsulating IOAM in IPv6.

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-song-ioam-ipv6-support-00..txt
<https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-song-ioam-ipv6-support-00.txt>

The draft identifies some issues on the current proposal (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-ipv6-options-00) and
suggests several alternatives to address those issues.

Any questions and comments are welcome.

We’d also like to request a 10-min timeslot to present the draft in IETF 107

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Haoyu

</IPPM>

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 10:49 AM Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> --
> Ippm-ioam-ix-dt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm-ioam-ix-dt
>