Subject: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] Invitation: IPPM IOAM DT @ Wed May 6, 2020 9am - 10am (IDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 06:13:52 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IPPM IOAM DT

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m01ca07b3ab108b039b17591f76d32019
Meeting number (access code): 618 651 455

Meeting password: 2F5p3pwdaMb

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported):  
tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*618651455%23%23*01*
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported):  
tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*618651455%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mfcaeaa27dfd0ef716a64ec2105c2f6a1

Toll-free calling restrictions
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and  
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be  
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,  
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
When: Wed May 6, 2020 9am – 10am Israel Time
Where: Webex
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MWVsNzExZWNwdmU1ZDFxZTJtOG10cjgzYWEgaXBwbS1pb2FtLWl4LWR0QGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MjUjdGFsLm1penJhaGkucGhkQGdtYWlsLmNvbTQ5Njk1ZjRjNTc4MWVkNmVjM2QwZTU0MWJjZjZmYzU1MmU2YTRhN2E&ctz=Asia%2FJerusalem&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding