Subject: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] Invitation: IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting @ Wed May 20, 2020 9am - 10am (IDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 05:32:19 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting
JOIN WEBEX  
MEETINGhttps://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m01ca07b3ab108b039b17591f76d32019Meeting  
number (access code): 618 651 455Meeting password: 2F5p3pwdaMbJOIN BY  
PHONE1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)Tap here to call (mobile  
phones only, hosts not supported):  
tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*618651455%23%23*01*1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll  
free number (US/Canada)Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not  
supported): tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*618651455%23%23*01*Global call-in  
numbershttps://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mfcaeaa27dfd0ef716a64ec2105c2f6a1Toll-free  
calling restrictionshttps://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdfJOIN  
FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATIONDial&nbsp;sip:[email-masked]  
can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.Join using  
Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for  
BusinessDial&nbsp;sip:[email-masked]'t join the  
meeting?https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055IMPORTANT  
NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other  
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be  
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,  
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.&nbsp;&nbsp;
When: Wed May 20, 2020 9am – 10am Israel Time

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/twc-tbyf-zui

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N3ZmMDRtbG9rNG5kbzYwZjBrNmMzOWlmcHMgaXBwbS1pb2FtLWl4LWR0QGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MjUjdGFsLm1penJhaGkucGhkQGdtYWlsLmNvbTk5YmI3Y2U0YjNkOWJlYmEzMjk0NWQ4ZWEyNjYxOGYxMzZlNGY3MGQ&ctz=Asia%2FJerusalem&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding