Subject: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] Invitation: IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting @ Wed Sep 2, 2020 9am - 10am (IDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 05:36:52 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting
Meeting number: 618 651 455Password:  
2F5p3pwdaMbhttps://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7bbd4e3a0970a693afabe2a2a04a5824Join  
by video systemDial&nbsp;[email-masked] can also dial  
173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.Join by phone1-650-479-3208  
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number  
(US/Canada)Access code: 618 651  
455&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
When: Wed Sep 2, 2020 9am – 10am Israel Time

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/xoe-yvhd-kis

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M2xtMGVndmdxNnFoNmw1aHVsdGFkZDRqdmggaXBwbS1pb2FtLWl4LWR0QGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MjUjdGFsLm1penJhaGkucGhkQGdtYWlsLmNvbTY5NzdkOTg2YmZjMjU4MjVjMmVkMzRmZWIyOTg5MTY2ZWI1M2FkNTU&ctz=Asia%2FJerusalem&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding