Subject: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] IPPM IOAM Virtual Meeting Minutes, September 16th, 2020

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:18:15 +0300

IPPM IOAM Design Team
Virtual meeting
September 16th, 2020, 06:00 UTC
Webex meeting

Attendees:
Frank Brockners, Barak Gafni, Greg Mirsky, Tal Mizrahi.

Minutes by Tal Mizrahi.

Summary:
========
- The meeting was short.
- The next meeting will be on the 30th of September.

Discussion:
===========
- Barak: I posted a new draft on Github. Please take a look and send
comments. There is a point about using new data fields that is worth
reviewing.
   https://github.com/inband-oam/ietf/blob/master/drafts/draft-gafni-ippm-ioam-additional-data-fields.xml

- Tal: direct exporting - I sent out a few weeks ago a summary of the
open issue to the mailing list. No responses, as I assume everyone who
has something to say has already said this in the past. Will as the WG
chairs for some help here.

- Frank: people may want to take a look at the latest update (on
Github) to the POT draft and see that the comments have been
addressed.