Subject: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] Invitation: IOAM Meeting @ Wed Jun 23, 2021 9am - 10am (IDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 04:06:34 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IOAM Meeting
Meeting number: 618 651 455Password:  
2F5p3pwdaMbhttps://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7bbd4e3a0970a693afabe2a2a04a5824Join  
by video systemDial&nbsp;[email-masked] can also dial  
173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.Join by phone1-650-479-3208  
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number  
(US/Canada)Access code: 618 651 455&nbsp;&nbsp;
When: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9am – 10am Israel Time
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=Nm9mdjhnNHIyYXQwbXJvYmo0dW41ODlzdjQgaXBwbS1pb2FtLWl4LWR0QGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MjUjdGFsLm1penJhaGkucGhkQGdtYWlsLmNvbTcxMGUxMGU0ZmI1ZGE4ZGJjOTE2NmRjZDI4NzY4Y2Q1ZTUzYmRmZmM&ctz=Asia%2FJerusalem&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding