Subject: [Ippm-ioam-ix-dt] FW: [ippm] Adoption call for IOAM deployment and integrity documents

From: "Frank Brockners (fbrockne)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:35:45 +0000

Hey folks,

You probably saw the active call for working group adoption on the IPPM mailing list for two documents:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-opsawg-ioam-deployment/

Do you support the drafts? If so, would you mind dropping a brief statement to the IPPM mailing list?

As you know, the core IOAM document, draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-14 now depends on both of these docs, hence it is pretty important that we get it adopted to have draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-14 progress past the current IESG review.

And thanks to everyone who already voiced support!

Thanks a lot, Frank

From: ippm <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tommy Pauly
Sent: Dienstag, 3. August 2021 18:29
To: IETF IPPM WG ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ippm] Adoption call for IOAM deployment and integrity documents

Hello IPPM,

As discussed in our meeting last week, we will be starting an adoption call for two IOAM-related documents that have been raised as important dependencies during the IESG review of IOAM-data.

This email begins a Working Group adoption call for two documents:

Integrity of In-situ OAM Data Fields
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity/
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-03.html

In-situ OAM Deployment
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-opsawg-ioam-deployment/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brockners-opsawg-ioam-deployment-03

This call will last until Wednesday, August 18. Please reply to this email with your comments, and if you think these documents should be taken on by IPPM.

Best,
Tommy & Ian