Subject: [ippm] Internet Mapping and Measurement

From: Yuval Shavitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:43:14 +0200

(We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail.)

Dear Colleagues,

DIMES is a new project that aims at accurately mapping the Internet 
topology using a distributed agent system.  The project success depends 
on the willingness of users around the world to download and activate 
our agents.  The agents will perform network measurements (basically 
traceroute and ping) at very low rates that will not affect the hosting 
machines.  We currently support MS Windows, and plan a Linux porting soon.

To download the agent please point to http://www.netdimes.org

We are very enthusiastic about DIMES and hope for your collaboration.
Please feel free to forward the above DIMES link to anyone who might
be interested in the project.

Best regards,

Yuval Shavitt

-- 
Yuval Shavitt
School of Electrical Engineering
Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
Tel: +972 3 640 8659  Fax: +972 3 640 5027
URL: http://www.eng.tau.ac.il/~shavitt

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm