Subject: [ippm] J-OWAMP, new version and site

From: Hélder Veiga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:09:59 -0000

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
announcement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Dear all,

This is to announce that we have completed the second phase of development
of a Java implementation of OWAMP. We added two new versions (1.1 and 2.0)
of our implementation to the J-OWAMP web site. The current version of
J-OWAMP (version 2.0) implements the December 2004 draft proposal of OWAMP
(http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-14.txt). The
previous versions of J-OWAMP (versions 1.0 and 1.1) implement the May 2004
draft proposal of OWAMP
(http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-08.txt). You
can find more information on this platform in http://www.av.it.pt/jowamp.

Any comments are welcome.

Best regards.

Hélder Veiga

Rui Valadas

José Luís Oliveira

Paulo Salvador

António Nogueira

João Silva

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm