Subject: [ippm] Comments on draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-02.txt

From: stephen wolff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:52:51 -0500

There's more, but I've never done this before (as the Bishop said to  
the actress) so I'm floating this much for a read on whether I'm  
being too fussy or too ignorant or just missing the point  
altogether.  -s

stephen wolff                                   +1.202.362.7110 (v)
academic research and technology initiatives    +1.202.362.1155 (f)
cisco systems                                   +1.202.361.9728 (m)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:20:43 -0500

>being too fussy or too ignorant or just missing the point

Hi Stephen,

As we discussed later during IETF week, your comments are both relevant
and helpful, thanks!  I've incorporated them in the latest text.

If there are more comments out there, it would be good to get
them soon...

regards,
Al