Subject: [ippm] Clean up of milestones

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:53:48 +0100

IPPM group,

I did a clean-up of the open milestones for the group.  There are 3 drafts
that we thought we'd finished by now (and they are almost done).  I suggest
this schedule to wrap them up.

1. Jun 2006   Submit link bandwidth capacity definitions draft to the
               IESG, for consideration as an Informational RFC
   => Nov 2006: New version (Phil/Joe)
   => Dec 2006: WGLC
   => Jan 2007: Submit

2. Jun 2006   Submit draft on Two-way active measurements protocol (TWAMP)
               to the IESG for consideration as proposed standard
   => Dec 2006: Add guidance for implementors to draft (authors)
   => Dec 2006: Review security section (Matt/authors)
   => Jan 2007: WGLC
   => Feb 2007: Submit

3. Jun 2006   Submit draft on storing results of traceroute measurements
               to the IESG
   => Dec 2006: New version (Juergen)
   => Feb 2007: WGLC
   => Mar 2007: Submit

4. Jan 2006    Submit initial applicability statement for the IPPM and ITU
                Jitter Measurements to the WG
   => DONE with the submission of Al's draft.  Next steps to be discussed
      on the list.

5. Jun 2006  	Develop new charter text
   => DONE (our current charter is still up to date)

6. Jun 2007  Review charter text
   => NEW

This gives everybody 1-2 months to wrap up the drafts.  The WGLC's are
staggered to avoid that people have too many things on their reading
stack.

If you are an author of any of these drafts, please confirm that this
schedule is OK with you.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe grown engineers are afraid of a dot.  (Ed Lewis)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm