Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft "Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements"

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 10:15:34 +0200

IPPM group,

This is a second WGLC for the draft "Information Model and XML Data Model
for Traceroute Measurements".

The draft has been discussed extensively in this group, all comments from
the previous WGLC have been included and it appears to finished by now.
We like to start a WGLC on it in order to move it forward.  Please raise
any remaining issues by Monday, September 24, 9:00  UTC

An URL for the draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-04.txt

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:50:00 +0200

IPPM Group,

> any remaining issues by Monday, September 24, 9:00  UTC

No issues have been raised, so we'll move this draft forward.

Matt & Henk