Subject: [ippm] IPPM++ BOF initial draft minutes uploaded

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:48:54 -0400

Thanks to Paul Aitken, we have some initial draft minutes for comment. 
I've uploaded them.  You can see them along with all the other meeting 
materials at

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/materials.html>

search for "ippm++".

--Matt
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:00:32 -0400

> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/materials.html>
Audio from the meeting, starting at the metrics for SLA validation 
presentation by Al Morton (we had audio issues in the room) is at 
<http://limestone.uoregon.edu/ftp/pub/videolab/media/ietf72/ietf72-ch4-wed-am.mp3.1>
(96M).

--Matt