Subject: Re: [ippm] 3rd WGLC on draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-10.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:20:43 +0200

IPPM group,

> This is a third WGLC for the draft "Information Model and XML Data Model
> for Traceroute Measurements".
> 
> After the draft was submitted to the IESG, the GEN-ART review team provided
> us with extensive feedback on the XML part of the document.  All 
> suggestions
> have been incorporated, please refer to Thomas Dietz' mail of June 12 for
> a full overview of changes made.  The changes improve the XML code but do
> not change the intent of the code.  Nevertheless, we feel that it is good
> if the group reviewed the document once more before it is sent to the
> IESG.
> 
> We like to start a WGLC on it in order to move it forward.  Please raise
> any remaining issues by Friday, July 4, 9:00 UTC.

No issues have been raised so we'll move this forward.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm