Subject: [ippm] Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes (Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 06:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG 
(ippm) to consider the following document:

- 'Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements '
   <draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This is the second IETF last call for this document. The gen-art review
that happened during the IETF last call of a previous version uncovered
significant issues that needed to be addressed by the working group.
The working group has done so and a working group last call on this
version has confirmed consensus to request publication of this version. 
Due to the magnitude of the changes, a second IETF last call is required
as well.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-18. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14961&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm