Subject: [ippm] subscribe [email-masked]

From: Haroon Janjua <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:00:05 +0500

Hi there,

I am a student of MS (Multimedia & Communications) at Mohammad Ali Jinnah
University, Islamabad Campus, Islamabad, Pakistan and working in the area of
QoS Performance metrics. I want to join this group, i have submitted my
subscription details many times but didnt have the confirmation email.

Please guide.

-- 
_____________________
Haroon Sarfraz Janjua
MS 063007, MS (Multimedia & Communications)
Local Collaboration, Center of Research in Networks and Telecommunication
(CoReNet)
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad Campus,
Islamabad, Pakistan
Email: [email-masked]
Web: http://corenet.jinnah.edu.pk
Cell # +92-322-5082611
**************************
Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify. The
recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The signatory accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted via this email.

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 20:47:12 +0100

Haroon Janjua wrote:
> Hi there,
> 
> I am a student of MS (Multimedia & Communications) at Mohammad Ali 
> Jinnah University, Islamabad Campus, Islamabad, Pakistan and working in 
> the area of QoS Performance metrics. I want to join this group, i have 
> submitted my subscription details many times but didnt have the 
> confirmation email.

I don't know what went wrong here but I have just subscribed you
([email-masked]) by hand.

Henk

> Local Collaboration, Center of Research in Networks and 
> Telecommunication (CoReNet)
> Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential 
> and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they 
> are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify. 
> The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the 
> presence of viruses. The signatory accepts no liability for any damage 
> caused by any virus transmitted via this email.
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ippm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken