Subject: [ippm] [cfp] PAM 2010 - call for poster

From: Marco Mellia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:05:32 +0100

Dear all,

I'd like to invite you to consider the opportunity to submit a poster or 
a demo to PAM 2010.

     * Submission deadline: February 5, 2010 23:59pm GMT (UK Time)

See details in
http://www.pam2010.ethz.ch/poster.shtml

-- 
Ciao,                    /\/\/\rco

+-----------------------------------+
| Marco Mellia - Assistant Professor|
| Skypeid: mgmellia                 |
| Tel: +39-011-564-4173             |
| Cel: +39-331-6714789              |   /"\  .. . . . . . . . . . . . .
| Politecnico di Torino             |   \ /  . ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
| Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24       |    X   .- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail .
| Torino - 10129 - Italy            |   / \  .- NO Word docs in e-mail.
| http://www.telematica.polito.it   |        .. . . . . . . . . . . . .
+-----------------------------------+
The box said "Requires Windows 95 or Better." So I installed Linux.