Subject: [ippm] Agenda for Maastricht

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:08:25 +0200

IPPM group,

The agenda for Maastricht has been posted at:

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/ippm.txt

Please note:

1. If you are presenting, then send us your slides in advance.  This will
   be greatly appreciated by folks attending the session remotely.

2. The agenda is very full.  This means that Matt and I will run a
   strict time schedule and stop speakers if they run over time.

3. We need volunteers to scribe and follow the jabber room.  You can save
   the meeting a few minutes of embarrasing silence by voluntering for
   these jobs beforehand, just drop us a note.

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.