Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for TCP Throughput Testing
	Author(s)       : B. Constantine, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-09-24

This document describes a framework for measuring sustained TCP 
throughput performance in an end-to-end managed network environment.  
This document is intended to provide a practical methodology to help 
users validate the TCP layer performance of a managed network, which
should provide a better indication of end-user experience.  In the 
framework, various TCP and network parameters are identified that 
should be tested as part of the network verification at the TCP 
layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.