Subject: [ippm] Note takers and Jabber scribes needed for IPPM Meeting

From: William Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 20:05:04 -0500

We need a note taker and a jabber scribe for Thursday's IPPM meeting and
it'd be awesome (and a bit less stress on the co-chairs) if volunteers
will volunteer before the meeting.  Please let Brian or I know if you
are able to take notes or be a jabber scribe (apparently scribes get a
jabber scribe baseball hat; plan accordingly :-) ).

Thanks,

Bill Cerveny
Brian Trammell
IPPM Co-chairs

---

From: William Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:37:08 -0500

We still need a note taker and jabber scribe for Thursday's IPPM
meeting. Please let Brian or I know if you can volunteer for one of
these critical meeting responsibilities.

Thanks,

Bill