Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:52:11 -0700

Dear All,
the updates in this version are to sync the draft with the recently
published RFC 8762. Authors are always welcome your questions, comments,
and suggestions. We're looking forward to presenting the updates at our
virtual meeting.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:45 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt
To: Henrik Nydell <[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <
[email-masked]>, Min Xiao <[email-masked]>, Richard Foote <
[email-masked]>, Adi Masputra <[email-masked]>, Ernesto Ruffini <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Revision:       04
Title:          Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional
Extensions
Document date:  2020-03-22
Group:          ippm
Pages:          25
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) which enable measurement performance
   metrics in addition to ones supported by the STAMP base
   specification.  The document also defines a STAMP Test Session
   Identifier and thus updates RFC 8762.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat