Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:39:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple TWAMP (STAMP) Extensions for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-10

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document specifies RFC 8762 (Simple Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)) extensions for SR networks, for
   both SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:41:24 -0500

Hi WG,
This revision has following updates

   - Updated terminology to align with STAMP
   - Removed stand-alone direct loss measurement messages
   - Moved Control Code to Return Path TLV
   - Replaced TWAMP Light draft with STAMP draft
   - Various editorial changes to address review comments

Many thanks for providing review comments.
Welcome your review on the latest updates.

Thanks,
Rakesh (for the authors)

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 5:40 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> ippm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm
>