Subject: [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure QUALCOMM Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 01:59:43 -0800

Dear Brian Rosen, Hannes Tschofenig, Roger Marshall, Randall Gellens, James Winterbottom:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Additional
Data Related to an Emergency Call" (draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2748/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"QUALCOMM Incorporated's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:38:53 -0600

Just FYI: We did an internal review of this disclosure and determined 
that it should not have been submitted. The secretariat has marked it as 
such.

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478