Subject: Request for assistance: effects of "IETF Rights in Contributions" and "Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology" on "Guidelines for MIB Authors and Reviewers"

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

IPR folks --

The OPS Area document "Guidelines for MIB Authors and Reviewers"
(currently <draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-02.txt>) is
currently being withheld from last call because it will need
to be updated once "IETF Rights in Contributions" (currently
draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights-06.txt) and "Intellectual
Property Rights in IETF Technology" (currently
draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt) have taken
their final form.

I'd welcome assistance from folks in this WG group who are
familiar with those last two documents in helping to find all
the places in <draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-02.txt>
that need to be changed and possibly to recommend actual
updates to the text.  I will, of course, be doing this myself,
but extra sets of eyeballs would help in making sure that the
job is done right.

Please direct replies to me or to the Mibs mailing list
at [email-masked] -- NOT to the IPR WG mailing list.

Thanks,

Mike Heard

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg