Subject: RFC 3905 on A Template for IETF Patent Disclosures and Licensing Declarations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:35:10 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3905

        Title:      A Template for IETF Patent Disclosures and
                    Licensing Declarations
        Author(s):  V. See, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 16110
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipr-template-09.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3905.txt

This document describes a proposal for one form of a template for
IETF patent disclosures and licensing declarations.  The optional use
of this template is meant to simplify the process of such disclosures
and licensing declarations and to assist disclosers in providing the
necessary information to meet the obligations documented in RFC 3668.

This document is a product of the Intellectual Property Rights Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg