Subject: Request for publication of draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update-01 as a BCP

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:43:26 -0700

Area Director of the General Area,

the WG chairs of the IPR WG hereby requests publication of 
draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update-01 as a BCP document, with the 
additional processing required for a procedural update.

The following issues are known:

- Section 2.1, 2.2, 2.4 and 2.9 change "ISOC and the IETF" (or 
equivalent) to "IETF Trust". These should be
  changed to "IETF Trust and the IETF".

- There are a couple of nits outstanding:

idnits 1.106 

tmp/draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update-01.txt:

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:
  * The document seems to lack a Security Considerations section.
  * The document seems to lack an IANA Considerations section.
    
    Checking conformance with RFC 3978/3979 boilerplate...

  * The document seems to lack an RFC 3978 Section 5.5 Disclaimer -- however,
    there's a paragraph with a matching beginning. Boilerplate error?

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:
    Nothing found here (but these checks do not cover all of
    1id-guidelines.txt yet).

  Miscellaneous warnings:
    None.

  Experimental warnings:
  - Missing Reference: 'RFC3978' is mentioned on line 56, but not defined
  - Missing Reference: 'BCP101' is mentioned on line 64, but not defined
  - Unused Reference: 'RFC 3978' is defined on line 134, but not referenced
  - Unused Reference: 'BCP 101' is defined on line 137, but not referenced

Please inform the WG if you wish these to be resolved with a new I-D before Last Call.

                        Harald Alvestrand, for the IPR WG chairs.

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:05:56 +0200

I will move this along quickly, but I think it will be smoother if
Scott can make a quick update for that substantive change and the nits.

     Brian