Subject: IETF Last Call on draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update has ended

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 00:13:35 -0700

FYI:

The IETF Last Call on draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update is now over. 
Nothing but minor issues have been raised.

The general concern about a "patch" update vs a whole-document reissuing 
was raised again, but there doesn't seem enough concern on this to 
warrant a respin of the WG's decision to do a "patch this time".

The next step is up to the IESG.

                   Harald

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:10:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> FYI:
>
> The IETF Last Call on draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update is now over. Nothing 
> but minor issues have been raised.
>
> was raised again, but there doesn't seem enough concern on this to warrant 
> a respin of the WG's decision to do a "patch this time".
>

Many thanks to all who worked to make this happen!

- Lucy

>                  Harald

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774

---

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:19:39 -0700

Lucy - is there a business plan for what the trust is supposed to do ? and
if so where is it. Also does the IETF have insurance covering the Trust
Officers?

Todd Glassey
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
To: "Harald Alvestrand" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: IETF Last Call on draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update has ended

> > The IETF Last Call on draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update is now over.
Nothing
> > was raised again, but there doesn't seem enough concern on this to
warrant

---

From: "Lucy E. Lynch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

> if so where is it. Also does the IETF have insurance covering the Trust

Todd -

The IETF Trust founding documents can be found at trustee.ietf.org
and we are adding additional documentation as items are slowly moved
into the Trust (current working documents include a IETF logo FAQ,
a documents retention policy, and an FAQ for reproduction of RFCs).
These will be published to the website as the final drafts are 
approved.

Our insurance coverage is provided via ISOC as the IETF does not have
standing as a non-profit.

- lel