Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Rights Contributors provide to the IETF Trust
	Author(s)       : S. Bradner, J. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-03-23

The IETF policies about rights in Contributions to the IETF are
designed to ensure that such Contributions can be made available to
the IETF and Internet communities while permitting the authors to
retain as many rights as possible. This memo details the IETF
policies on rights in Contributions to the IETF. It also describes
the objectives that the policies are designed to meet.  This memo
obsoletes RFC 3978 and 4748 and, with RFC 3979 and RFC xxx (rfc
editor - replace with the RFC # of -outgoing), replaces Section 10 of
RFC 2026.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg