Subject: The IPR page functionality needcs help.

From: "TS Glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:35:52 -0700

Folks- I needed to update our IPR again today to include DNSSEC operations,
and in doing so I noticed the following;

    1)    ONLY US Style Phone Numbers are accepted and they seem
2B length delimited. This is sloppy and ignores the use of periods as
field-separator's in phone number's.

    2)    There also is no real way to include a complete list of concerned
infringer's notice, and what I am referring to is that the form assumes you
will type in all of the names of the RFC's which offend, but it doesn't
allow one to pull up a list. The other issue is the need to get the term RFC
prefaced on the filing. We should assume if a number is the only parsable
item on that line then its an RFC number.

Just my two cents.

---
Personal Disclaimers Apply

TS Glassey

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg