Subject: Re: Determine the stream of an RFC

From: Freek Dijkstra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 01:37:24 +0100

Dear Dean,

Thank you for making my day. Your cry for attention reminded me of the
Good Old Days with flame-baits and Usenet and all that.

Unfortunately, you reply did not help me anything with my actual
question (finding the the correct boilerplate for an I-D). Thankfully,
Russ already provided me with a perfectly good answer (smart to ignore
my frustration as I got lost in the document jungle last weekend). If
you don't mind I'll pass the bait on. Please don't let that stop you
from taking your flame elsewhere and have some good fun.

PS:
> An individual submission may go on to any standards level,

Last time I checked (5 years ago or so), individual submissions where
only published as Informational or Experimental RFC. I kind of doubt
that that has changed.

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-quoting such a bad thing?