Subject: FORMAL NOTICE... you are not to share my email address with anyone

From: tglassey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 08:26:10 -0800

Folks - I have had it with Dean's IETF-HONEST posts and am going to do 
something about them. What's amazing is that your brain trust wasnt able 
to get this one but hey... it is what it is eh?

So - the first step is in notifying the IETF that under personal privacy 
codes in a number of States that my email address is protected 
information. Information I share with the IETF for use inside IETF 
processes which take place on IETF sponsored lists and for no other 
reason.  Because of the sloppy work by the IPR WG which I brought up to 
Harald many times, this matter is still unhandled. So let me explain 
what is going to happen next. The first part is I put you on notice and 
through formal service to the ISOC's corporate point of service since 
the IETF was never really incorporated as far as I can tell with the 
following demand: The next step is litigation to support that cease and 
desist demand.

--------------------------
Be advised that as a member of an IETF WG I am not authorizing the IETF to

     1)     republish my email address with authorization to 
redistribute or republish that address for any use whatsoever.

     2)     allow the use of IETF mailing lists containing my name to be 
used by any third party outside the IETF.

As such be advised that under NoteWell and IPR Requirements herein I am 
filing an IPR Notice that My Email Address is a protected piece of 
personally owned IP and I am not authorizing the IETF to license its 
reuse under any terms.
--------------------------

Todd Glassey