Subject: Missing IPR

From: "t.petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:14:27 +0200

Recently, I found a number of 'IETF' mailing lists that neither provide a
current 'Note Well' on subscription nor do so on a monthly reminder, to whit:

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

I posted this to the main IETF list, as some of you will have seen, and got a
response that the Trustees would look into it.  I post it here for the record
and for the benefit of anyone who does not track the main list and might have
some more ideas.

I appreciate that this WG has provided all the 'mechanics' needed and it is up
to the operational side to make it happen, but it is less clear to me who might
do what in that area.

Tom Petch

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 14:43:55 -0600

> current 'Note Well' on subscription nor do so on a monthly reminder, to whit:

[email-masked] is another one.

I mentioned this on the IESG list and someone from the Secretariat
mentioned that they had an inquiry into the W3C about it.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/