Subject: Welcome to ipsec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:56:08 -0500 (EST)

--

Welcome to the ipsec mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ipsec

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe ipsec [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Mon Apr  5  9:57:18 1999]

   The [email-masked] list is for discussing the business of the IETF's
IP Security Working Group (IPsec), which is an open forum for discussing
the standards efforts on IP Security.

   Announcements for open non-commercial security conferences, workshops,
symposia, and similar events may be posted provided anyone may attend.

   This list MUST NOT be used for job postings, product announcements,
off-topic discussions, requests for general help on Internet security,
or other commercial announcements.

   This list is managed by majordomo.  For more information send an email
message to "[email-masked]" with "help" in the body of the message.

 Compressed archive files, indicated with a ".Z" suffix, must be
retrieved via anonymous ftp from the host "ftp.tislabs.com" in the directory
"/pub/lists/ipsec".  If you don't have ftp access please find a friend who does.