Subject: Ready for IETF Last Call draft-ietf-ipsec-dpd-01.txt

From: Barbara Fraser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:07:30 -0800

Hi Steve, Jeff,

	The I-D draft-ietf-ipsec-dpd-01.txt has been through
working group last call, and with no comments against it, it is ready to
go to IETF last call for informational RFC.

thanks,
Barb and Ted

---

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:42:01 -0800

>go to IETF last call for informational RFC.

There was a set of useful comments on the list from Hilarie Orman, 
and a response on the list from the draft's author that he will make 
changes based on those comments. Maybe the ADs will want to wait for 
the revised draft (-02) before going to the IETF last call.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Barbara Fraser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:22:19 -0800

Hi Paul,

Yup. Geoff already reminded us of this mistake. He's going to address the 
comments and then we'll submit for the last call.

thanks,
Barb

At 06:42 PM 2/12/2003, Paul Hoffman / VPNC wrote:
>There was a set of useful comments on the list from Hilarie Orman, and a 
>response on the list from the draft's author that he will make changes 
>based on those comments. Maybe the ADs will want to wait for the revised 
>draft (-02) before going to the IETF last call.
>
>--Paul Hoffman, Director
>--VPN Consortium

---

From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:04:07 -0500

Informational documents do not need to be last called. I will read it 
and send it on to the IESG for consideration directly.

			-Jeff