Subject: draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ctr-03.txt

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 13:54:55 -0500

The only changes in this version deal with IKE Conventions.  The nonce 
value is extracted from the PRF instead of reusing some of the IKE nonce 
bits.  This was clearly preferred by the IPsec mailing list membership.

I believe that this document is ready for WG Last Call.  Barb and Ted, 
please kick it off.

Russ

At 07:51 AM 1/31/2003 -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>This draft is a work item of the IP Security Protocol Working Group of the 
>IETF.
>
>         Title           : Using AES Counter Mode With IPsec ESP
>         Author(s)       : R. Housley
>         Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ctr-03.txt
>         Pages           : 18
>         Date            : 2003-1-30
>
>This document describes the use of AES Counter Mode, with an explicit
>initialization vector, as an IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload
>confidentiality mechanism.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ctr-03.txt

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 13:54:55 -0500

Russ