Subject: Update

From: Brian James Mulford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:35:58 -0700

IPTel Group,

Is there an archive reflecting the discussion's of this group available?
I recently joined, and want to get up to speed as to where the
conversations are at.

Thank You,
BJM

--------------------------------------------------------------
Brian James Mulford - mailto:[email-masked] 

ACS Systems, Inc. - http://www.acssys.com
2510 Red Hill Ave. Suite 230 Santa Ana, CA 92705
phone (714) 622-4974 facsimile (714)622-4525
--------------------------------------------------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him. 
The unreasonable man expects the world to adapt to him. 
Therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men. 
- George Bernard Shaw 

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.