Subject: agenda for DC

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 08:05:15 -0500

Folks,

Enclosed is our tentative agenda for DC:

iptel session
IETF 46
Monday, November 8 1930 - 2200
------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing  [5 mins - Rosenberg]
2. TRIP Framework  [5 mins - Rosenberg]
3. CPL Framework   [20 mins - Lennox]
4. TRIP presentation and open issues [110 mins]
5. Wrapup          [10 mins - Rosenberg]

As you can see, most of the time is going to be spent on the TRIP
document. Please do read it...

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 210 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.