Subject: [Iptel] Proposed Agenda for 55th IETF

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:40:15 -0800

Here is the currently proposed agenda for the next meeting. Any things we
need to add, change, or drop? Other comments and requests? Keep in mind we
only have one hour.

Thanks, Cullen

IP Telephony (iptel)

TUESDAY, November 19,  1700-1800
=================================

CHAIRS:  Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
         Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

5  mins   Agenda Bashing

15 mins   TGREP Open Issues                               Dhaval Shah
          draft-ietf-iptel-tgrep

10 mins   2806bis Open Issues                     Henning Schulzrinne
          draft-antti-rfc2806bis

15 mins   Open Issues with Trunk Groups                 Vijay Gurbani
          draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group

15 mins   Open Issues CPC/OLI in Tel URL                 Jon Peterson
          draft-peterson-tel-cpc

Timer permitting any comments on:
          draft-brandner-enum-uri
          draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme

LINKS:
Mailing list:    [email-masked]
Archive:         www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/iptel
WG web page:     http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/iptel-charter.html
Additional page: http://www.softarmor.com/iptel/

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel