Subject: [Iptel] Netarx (Cisco IPT RNO-Advanced Technology Partner Day 2 Service & Support)..

From: "Craig Perry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:06:59 -0500

Did you know?

BINGHAM FARMS, MI (August 12, 2002) - Netarx, Inc., announces a
partnership with Cisco Systems to provide remote IP telephony (IPT)
management services to help Cisco's customers operate their IP telephony
installations more successfully and achieve their business goals.
Netarx has completed specialized requirements and met Cisco's rigorous
levels of certified personnel to achieve Cisco's designation as an
Advanced Technology Provider for IP Telephony Remote Networking
Operations (ATP-IPT/RNO) in the United States.  Netarx demonstrates
world-class process and technology development ensuring quality ongoing
IP telephony support.  The cornerstone of this offering is the
Netarx-patented proactive network monitoring system (NMS) technology,
the foundation upon which Netarx delivers consistent best practices and
quality IPT operation support.

Phil Go, CIO of Barton Malow, a $1.2 Billion design and construction
firm, said "Choosing a converged IP telephony infrastructure was viewed
as a strategic decision for Barton Malow.   With Netarx's RNO-IPT
capabilities, we are reducing our ongoing cost of ownership and are
realizing the competitive advantages and benefits associated with IP
telephony." 
"Netarx co-branded RNO-NMS technology service offering coupled with
Cisco's IP telephony specialized partners is a powerful combination that
is sure to raise the communication market's expectation for proactive
"Day 2" management and support services.  Cisco's ATP-IPT/RNO
designation lends tremendous credibility to Netarx mission of converged
technology adoption in the enterprise," said Duane Tursi, co-founder and
president of Netarx.
Remote Networking Operations is a critical element in any IP telephony
support plan.  It provides a combination of remote Cisco CallManager and
infrastructure monitoring, proactive response, complex troubleshooting
and resolution, soft-MAC (remote moves, adds, and changes) to support
the operations of an IP telephony network. The intent is to remotely
deliver service, thus lowering the total cost of ownership while raising
customer satisfaction.  Onsite support is available as required. The RNO
support services provided by Netarx complement the Planning, Design and
Implementation services provided by Cisco's Technology and Service
Specialization partners, providing IPT customers a full life cycle
solution.
Netarx manages various LAN, WAN and IP Telephony enterprise
communications networks comprised of more than 135 locations with
greater than 4500 IP telephone endpoints. Netarx administers its RNO-NMS
through Cisco IPT specialized partners who are able to purchase this
service through Ingram Micro.
About Netarx, Inc.
As a technology partner committed to its clients, Netarx combines solid
business understanding with leading-edge technology to enable measurable
business growth and efficient operations through innovation.  

Netarx aligns all operations toward proactive customer service while
mandating the highest degrees of customer satisfaction.  Understanding
business and its integrated relationship with technology, Netarx creates
real "New-World" solutions that address market needs and foster
companies' success.  

For more information about Netarx visit www.netarx.com/day2
Craig J. Perry
Technical Sales Consultant

Netarx Inc.
11 Grace Avenue, Suite 306
Great Neck, NY 11021
IP (516) 829-8700 X2530
(516) 829-8777 (Fax)
(631) 697-3465 (Cell)
[email-masked]
www.netarx.com

Michigan (NOC/HQ)
30910 Telegraph Road & 13  Mile Road
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
IP 248-647-9800 X2530
248-647-9840 (Fax)

CISCO SYSTEMS   (Remote Network Operations - Advanced Technology
Partner)  www.netarx.com/day2

"Reduce Mission-Critical Corporate Infrastructure Downtime and the
Associated Costs with Netarx Day 2 Support Services"

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel