Subject: [IPTEL] Moving the IPTEL mailing list

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:33:21 -0800

Hello All,

We are going to move the mailing list to be hosted at ietf.org.

All of you need to resubscribe.  We are NOT moving anyone over from the
existing list.

Web-based (un)subscribe: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

List-Subscribe:   mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe
List-Unsubscribe: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe
List-Help:        mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help

List-Post:        mailto:[email-masked]

Thanks, Cullen

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:15:58 -0800

I just posted a draft agenda on the new iptel mailing list. If you have not
subscribed to ten new list yet - please consider doing so some time soon. My
apologies if you have already subscribed and are getting this message.

Thanks, Cullen

> Web-based (un)subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel
>