Subject: [IPTEL] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt

From: Orit Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:12:05 -0500

Hello all!

The referenced draft requests to register a new H.323 URL scheme with IANA.

Please, review the draft and post all your comments to the IPTEL list so
that we would be able to address them before and during the Atlanta IETF
meeting.

Thank you,
Orit Levin
Chief Architect
RADVISION
Tel: +1.201.6896330

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

         Title           : H.323 URL Scheme Registration with IANA
         Author(s)       : O. Levin
         Filename        : draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt
         Pages           : 6
         Date            : 2002-11-6

This IETF document reproduces the H323-URL definition found in ITU-T
Recommendation H.323 [3] and is published as an RFC for ease of
access and IANA registration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
         "get draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
         [email-masked].
In the body type:
         "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
         MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
         feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
         command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
         a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
         exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
         "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
         up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
         how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum
_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: Orit Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:12:05 -0500

Hello all!

Thank you,
Orit Levin
Chief Architect
RADVISION
Tel: +1.201.6896330

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt

Send a message to:
         [email-masked].
In the body type:

ENCODING mime

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel