Subject: [Iptel] A note from your ENUM WG chairs ....

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:20:38 -0500

Patrik and I have reviewed the issue of this document and have consulted 
extensively with the Area Directors.

The Area Directors have asked the IPTEL WG to assume all responsibility for 
telephony related URI schemes which will include the TEL URL and the H.323 
URL scheme etc.

In this context we believe this document properly belongs in IPTEL and 
therefore is "out of scope" for the ENUM WG.

The ENUM WG will continue to be responsible for enumservice registration 
documents not directly under consideration by a specific WG ( aka fax,vpim).

After consulting with the IPTEL chairs they have a full schedule of their 
own and will not be able to discuss this document there there.  So... we 
_will_ allocate time in Atlanta to review this document one more time after 
which is will need to go to IPTEL.

#############################

The 'enum' URI

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enum-uri-00.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel