Subject: Re: [Iptel] Review of TGREP -01

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 00:19:11 -0400

Dhaval N. Shah wrote:

> ###dhaval: Section 4 covers this but thanks for pointing out since
> I noticed a reference error from Section 4 (it should be pointing to 
> sections
> 3.1, 3.2 etc. versus 4.1, 4.2 etc.)
> 
>>     address families being discussed in the I-D have presumably been
>>     send to IANA and are in the processing queue.
> 
> 
> ###dhaval: Haven't sent anything to IANA yet. Jonathan, could you guide 
> us on this?

These new attributes will be registered under the existing TRIP 
registries. Based on the IANA procedures in RFC 3219, this requires a 
standards track RFC. So, tgrep has to have an IANA section which 
provides the registration information as required in rfc3219. When the 
RFC is published, IANA will create the entries in the registry as part 
of the process.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Scientist                             Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel