Subject: [Iptel] work item on relationship of enum/trip/sip

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:03:42 -0400

Folks,

During the IESG/IAB review of our up to date charter, one of the 
issues that came up was the relationship of trip and tgrep to enum and 
some of the SIP DNS procedures. It was clear from the resulting 
discussion that this was more than just a charter text issue. Rather, 
an informational document is really needed that puts these things 
together and explains their relationship.

We have had drafts submitted in the past which have covered similar 
territory. For example:
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-ymbk-enum-trip-00.txt

So, some questions for the group:

1. would you be interested in such a document being produced?
2. would you be interested in actively contributing to such a document 
- that means authoring text, editing, reviewing, etc?

Please respond either to cullen or myself, or to the list, within the 
next week.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Scientist                             Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel