Subject: Hey

From: "lemmie chad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:05:52 +0100

HOT MONDAY FOR TTEN

TTEN *** TTEN *** TTEN

TTEN - Ten & 10, Inc.

GROUND FLOOR opportunity in the WIFI Industry!!

TTEN could see explosive growth as a newly trading company - 500%-1000%
is not uncommon.

Current Price: .14
Short Term Target: 2.20

TTEN has grown from China business focus to USA, Europe, Latin America
as well as other areas of Asia. Within 12 months expected to generate $2
MILLION in NET INCOME. $200 MILLION in 5 years.

TTEN is made up of 4 operating subsidiaries:

Tech 10: WIFI and WiMAX
Mobile 10: Music and mobile entertainment delivered via Internet, G3,
etc
Dream Learning Center: Digital Media Learning products
Ten & 10 Network: Sales and marketing

Telecommunications is globally a TRILLION dollar industry.

Tech 10 has entered into a strategic alliance with FSP Holding an Asian
based WiFi and WiMAX provider. The collective goal of the venture is to
become the premier MAN/LAN (metropolitan area network/local area
network) provider satisfying the needs of government and corporations in
Asia. FSP is currently a pioneer in developing high performance,
efficient and expandable wireless/wired communication networks in Asia.
The Core business is: metropolitan wireless broadband for emergency
responses, the WiMAX applications and value-added services, include:
Public Safety Surveillance and Mobile Command Center, Distance Learning,
Cyber Cafe Access, Dynamic Video Surveillance, SOS Poles, Public Traffic
System, Road Monitoring System, Video-Conferencing, Multi-media
Broadcasting, Train Compartment Monitoring etc. FSP anticipates the
ability to generate gross revenues of about $2 billion in five years,
and net profits of about $200 million.

WATCH THIS SHARES GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Any of the above statements with respect to the future predications or
goals and events may be seen as only Forward Looking and nothing else.
All information inside this email pertaining to any sort of financial
advice need to be understood as information and not advice. None of the
information above can be constructed as any sort of financial advice.
This is a paid advertisement.