Subject: [Iptel] RE: [Enum] FW: I-D Action:draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 05:38:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : IANA Registration for an Enumservice Trunkgroup
	Author(s)       : R. Shockey, T. Creighton
	Filename        : draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2007-11-06

This document registers the Enumservice 'trunk' and subtypes 'sip'
and 'tel' using the URI schemes 'sip:' and 'tel:' as per the IANA
registration process defined in the ENUM specification RFC 3761 [RFC7761].

RFC 4904 [RFC4904] defines a technique for the conveyance of carrying
trunking information in SIP [RFC3261] and or TEL [RFC3966] URI's.
This Enumservice provides a mechanism for ENUM databases residing in service
provider networks a mechanism to query for that data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel