Subject: CGA/SeND implementation - I believe pilot code was announced but I cannot find it ...

From: "John Spence" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:15:57 -0400

Hello;

I believe I saw on this list, a few months ago, an announcement of a
CGA/SeND early implementation - possibly for Linux but maybe for BSD.  I
cannot find the announcement now.

Does anyone recall that?  If you could provide a pointer to that
information I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.

John Spence

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 04:34:38 +0300

James Kempf sent this mail to the IPv6 mailing list in May.

John L.

DoCoMo Labs USA has finally released its OpenSource implementation of
RFC 3971, 3972, and 3779 for SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND). The code
and documentation can be downloaded at:

http://www.docomolabs-usa.com/lab_opensource.html
<http://www.docomolabs-usa.com/lab_opensource.html> 

Please don't send email directly to me about the distribution, there is
an email address on the Web page that will get any comments or
suggestions to the right people.

The implementation works on either Linux or BSD, and is being
distributed under the BSD OpenSource license (i.e. not GPL). There are
no restrictions on use, enhancement, or distribution.

________________________________

	From: ext John Spence [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: 18 September, 2006 02:16
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: CGA/SeND implementation - I believe pilot code was
announced but Icannot find it ...

	Hello;

	I believe I saw on this list, a few months ago, an announcement
of a CGA/SeND early implementation - possibly for Linux but maybe for
BSD.  I cannot find the announcement now.

	John Spence

	[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:22:59 -0700

It supports both Linux and BSD. You can download it here:

            jak

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "John Spence" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:15 PM
Subject: CGA/SeND implementation - I believe pilot code was announced but 
Icannot find it ...

Hello;

John Spence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------