Subject: 6MAN Work Group Last Call:draft-stjohns-sipso-10.txt

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:13:31 -0400

All,
      The following document has been submitted to the IESG as 
publication as an Informational RFC.  In order to solicit as wide a 
review as possible, we are holding a 2-week working group last call on 
advancing:

    Title     : Common Architecture Label IPv6 Security Option (CALIPSO)
    Author(s) : M. StJohns
    Filename  : draft-stjohns-sipso-11.txt

as an Informational document.  Please send substantive comments to the 
mailing list.  This last call will end on March 25, 2009.

Regards,
Brian & Bob

---

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:54:47 -0400

> mailing list.  This last call will end on March 25, 2009.

As stated previously I support the publishing the CALIPSO draft as an 
Informational RFC so that the labeled security community has a well defined, 
interoperable spec it can use to move forward with IPv6.  Further, once 
published I plan on including CALIPSO support in Linux.

-- 
paul moore
linux @ hp