Subject: 6MAN Scheduling for IETF 75

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:48:30 -0400

All,
      The scheduling has begun for the upcoming meeting in Stockholm. 
The chairs are soliciting agenda items for the 6MAN meeting.  If you 
have an item for the agenda, please send a request to the chairs that 
includes: the topic, draft name, time needed, and presenter's name.

Regards,
Brian & Bob

---

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:15:47 +0900

Hi, I want 15min for "A consideration on Policy Merge in conjunction  
with RFC3484 mechanism", presentator will be me, Ruri Hiromi or  
Arifumi Matsumoto.

Regards,

On 2009/05/14, at 3:48, Brian Haberman wrote:

> have an item for the agenda, please send a request to the chairs  
> that includes: the topic, draft name, time needed, and presenter's  
> name.
>
> Regards,
> Brian & Bob
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
Intec NetCore, Inc. / Keio university
[email-masked]